Hello, This is just a little thingy to let people know what we're doing rather than sending out long and dull and tedious group emails which no-one reads anyway! Enjoy!!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

My First Day At Work!


Hurrah I have finally started work! My first day was good, I left home at 7ish with the hopes and dreams of missing peak hour traffic (which I did!) and arrived at work at 845 after getting lost three times! My office is in the most random of back streets and if one did not know it was there, you wouldn’t know it was! My first day was quite interesting as I am convinced that they forgot we (myself and another girl called Sarah) were coming. My manager turned up 30mins late and due to the servers being “rained” on we had no access to emails etc. As each day has gone on though we have done more and more stuff and I have stopped getting lost on my way to work. I am really enjoying it though as there is no monotony as every day we have something different to do depending on whats happened the day before and depending on the weather! I can’t really say much more at the moment, due to a mistake with ordering codes and a lack of computer, I have not had a lot of work given to me, but I really like it, the people are really nice and am glad I stayed with this choice as I there are just so many opportunities! Michael took a million photos of me heading off on my first day so please enjoy them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home