Hello, This is just a little thingy to let people know what we're doing rather than sending out long and dull and tedious group emails which no-one reads anyway! Enjoy!!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Smarty pants






This is for all you smart arses who made comments about my cleanliness!! I am attaching a few more photos, plus some of the front of the house!! please also note the size of the tomato plant!! It just goes to show I can keep things alive when people (PETE) aren't putting shit in them such as beer!!
Weekend was good we had a free weekend (starting very well with a meal at a friends place Ha ha...sorry michael I had to say it, it was funny at the time!!) We went to museums and had a massive wander and came across this HUGE 100acre paddock which is a public throughfare with hundreds of horses and cows etc. I'll take the camera for a walk soon.
Jono is coming to stay this week (and next) so will post some cheesy tourist shots when I get some.
OOh, I got attacked by a huge Drake today, evil creature, would be good in my stomach with chinese pancake and hoi sin sauce...mmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home